Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clickin Moms P52

As part of my goal to become a photographer, I have decided to do a Project 52 (aka P52).  Each week, Clickin Moms posts a subject, then my job is to go out and interpret that subject and make it into a photograph.  It is a way to go out and shoot with a purpose, to focus on a subject with some forethought and planning, to interpret that prompt in the way I want.  Clickin Moms group is on Week 8 and the subject is Shadow. I am jumping this week for the first time.  Here is a picture of my handsome son, Ian.  He was sitting just inside our front door around 4:30 in the evening.   Please don't judge my editing skills. So much to learn there. One step at a time.

Clickin Moms P52 Week 1-Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...