Sunday, February 16, 2014

Catching up on my 365

Get comfy, here are several images I've worked on the last few weeks.  Still not quite into the groove of shooting daily, mostly because I've been in a deep photography rut.  Hoping I'm on the verge of coming out of it.  Ive been reading tons of editing tutorials and tons of photography documents, following numerous blogs and groups.  Bottom line is reading about it won't produce it. I've just got to get down to it and shoot.  I've been so uncomfortable putting my images "out there" because I know how I want them to come out, but I don't know how to get there, just yet.  So many of my images fall below the expectations I have set for myself.

Enough!  Vulnerability and failure is where growth begins.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...